Additional Plans & Programs
In addition to group healthcare plans, Baxter & Company helps clients select from a wide range of additional benefit options allowing them to provide competitive, cost-effective benefit plans for their employees, including ancillary coverage and wellness programs.
- Life Insurance – Life insurance provides financial security for your loved ones in the event of your passing. There are other uses for life insurance, such as estate planning.
- Dental Insurance – Dental insurance is important, not just for supporting good dental health, but for contributing to your overall general health.
- Disability Insurance – Disability insurance provides a source of income in the event you are unable to work due to a disability. We will consult with you on the options for disability insurance, including long and short-term disability coverage.
- Vision Insurance – Vision insurance coverage is one of the ancillary insurance options we can include as part of your overall insurance portfolio.
- Long-term Care Insurance – Long-term Care insurance provides coverage for nursing homes and in-home care — for assistance with the activities of daily living. With long-term care insurance, you and your family will have access to resources to fund this type of care when it is needed.
For each of the above types of insurance, we represent a number of carrier to provide you with the best options to meet your needs.
Wellness programs are intended to improve and promote health and well being of employees and their families. When offered through the workplace, employers can benefit from a more healthy and productive workforce. Wellness programs may include smoking cessation initiatives, diabetes management programs, weight loss programs, and preventative health screenings. It is possible for both employers and employees to reduce cost of healthcare.
At Baxter & Company, we can advise you on the benefits of both On-site Managed Health and Wellness programs and other formats to meet your needs. We are also at your service to assist with program implementation.