Additional Plans & Programs
In addition to healthcare plan, Baxter & Company helps individuals and families select from a wide range of additional benefit options allowing them to purchase competitive, cost-effective plans, including ancillary coverage.
- Life Insurance – Life insurance provides financial security for your loved ones in the event of your passing. There are other uses for life insurance, such as estate planning.
- Dental Insurance – Dental insurance is important, not just for supporting good dental health, but for contributing to your overall general health.
- Vision Insurance – Vision insurance coverage is one of the ancillary insurance options we can include as part of your overall insurance portfolio.
- Disability Insurance – Disability insurance provides a source of income in the event you are unable to work due to a disability. We will consult with you on the options for disability insurance, including long and short-term disability coverage.
- Long-term Care Insurance – Long-term Care insurance provides coverage for nursing homes and in-home care — for assistance with the activities of daily living. With long-term care insurance, you and your family will have access to resources to fund this type of care when it is needed.
For each of the above types of insurance, we represent a number of carriers to provide you with the best options to meet your needs.
We are also well-versed in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).